Monday, September 8, 2008

You're Good About That!!!!!

I am sure everyone knows how funny my husband is-he really makes me laugh. He is always great entertainment!!! On Saturday Sawyer and Shaylee had soccer games-totally fun-I'll have to post pictures later because Casey took the camera to work (something about a buddy telling him there were elk somewhere on the way to work---he's a little obsessed with that stuff!) ANYWAYS...inbetween soccer games Casey and I ran to Costco. I usually do that during the week so I thought it would be so much easier to have him with me to help. We finished our shopping and when we got out to the car I unloaded all of our stuff while Casey held onto the cart. I didn't realize what had just happened until I lifted the last thing out of the cart so I turned to Casey and said, "Hey-thanks for all of your help!" His response was, "You're good about that!!!" We both died laughing. Now he won't quit saying it. I am pretty sure it's the next "It's all good"...what a dork!

2 comments:

Joseph and Kamber said...

Joy,

I found your blog through your comment on Tonya's and I'm glad I did. I really enjoyed living by you. I think about you a lot and am glad we can keep in touch.

Joy & Casey said...

Kamber!!!!!
I hope you check back--it doesn't look like you have a blog--how do I get in touch with you??? Call me or something! Your house sold fast-makes me sad-we sure miss you guys! Good luck!
~Joy