
My Jaycee is such a crazy girl!!! We have a couch and a loveseat-she chose to take her nap today on the coffee table. Seriously??? Looks comfy, huh? The other part of this picture that is hilarious is the dress...I really want to burn it. She wore tan capris with a pink shirt with white polka dots to preschool today, her hair was in a cute little topsy tail. EVERY SINGLE DAY she rips out her hair and throws on this lovely dress when we get home. If you look close she has also colored and stamped her legs. Lovely. The neighbors all laugh when they see her because she likes to look like a white trash kid-skanky clothes are the best in her book. I really try to have her look cute but she has her own ideas and she's the last kid and I think I have given up! She is only 3. Yikes!




5 comments:
This is fantastic! Your blog is looking great! Isn't it so fun and so easy! What a great way to keep memories together. I love your stories... I can just hear your voice when I read them and I can hear you laughing. You write a great story! Good job! You have a super cute family! Love you!
Thanks for making me laugh! You are fast if you already saw my blog. Thanks for the walk
Stacey
Yeah!! You did it! I love your blog and love reading all your funny stories. You make me laugh! Love ya!
You are hilarious! Reading this is like having a conversation with you. Jaycee is a crack up, I have seen her in that dress several times, so I know how much she loves it. You could either burn it or just take it out of her closet...
3 is so fun --NOT! I can honestly say I don't enjoy teh age --Sav is strating to outgrow it -Now Sadie is starting They are quite determined when they get ideas in their heads -you're a good mama --I hate it when we feel bad when we are just trying to do our best
Post a Comment