Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sawyer's Hands


Ok-I think I am addicted to this blog thing...I think my kids are funny and my life is good and it's fun to share! Tonight Casey gave Sawyer some gloves he has for taxidermy and we heard him in the bathroom laughing hysterically at himself-he never does that. Then he said, "Who wants to see my hands?" When we went in the bathroom this is what we saw. What a goof!

5 comments:

stacey said...

boys are fun! What would we do without them? Sawyer is so funny, love the hands and his elephant "Alex" where do they come up with this stuff?

Kristy said...

What is taxidermy? You do your taxes in the garage?

Kristy said...

No, I'm playing I think I know. Don't tell Casey.

The Olson Gang said...

I just LOVE your kids!! They make me smile! YOU make me smile!!! You are just a FUN mom!!! (wish I could be...maybe in the next life...)

Sure do miss you guys!

Alicia said...

Joy--You are such a doll! I'm so happy that you guys live here. Thanks for your sweet compliments! It means so much to me. I can finally move on with my life now that my talk is over. Thank you SO much for having Syd. over on Friday. She had a total blast, and said how cute the "pizza" candles were, and said how fun you are!! Thanks for all the great laughs. You are wonderful!!