We just got home from our camping trip to Soapstone. Saturday the weather was beautiful!!! We rode 4 wheelers, the kids hiked around and found frogs, visited and ate lots of junk, etc. The guy a couple of camps down even shot a bear and we got to go see it. I know they are out there but to know they are so close is scary! :( Sunday it started to rain and hail. I voted to go home- kids, a dog, cold, rain and mud didn't sound like fun to me. Casey wanted to stay-he thought it would make great memories-what a great attitude! He LOVES being in the mountains. We stayed and woke up this morning to snow and cold. It took awhile to get everyone out of the mud-my parents motorhome was a little tricky to get out. Oh well-good memories, right? It was fun!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Labor Day Weekend
We just got home from our camping trip to Soapstone. Saturday the weather was beautiful!!! We rode 4 wheelers, the kids hiked around and found frogs, visited and ate lots of junk, etc. The guy a couple of camps down even shot a bear and we got to go see it. I know they are out there but to know they are so close is scary! :( Sunday it started to rain and hail. I voted to go home- kids, a dog, cold, rain and mud didn't sound like fun to me. Casey wanted to stay-he thought it would make great memories-what a great attitude! He LOVES being in the mountains. We stayed and woke up this morning to snow and cold. It took awhile to get everyone out of the mud-my parents motorhome was a little tricky to get out. Oh well-good memories, right? It was fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
It's ALWAYS about the memories....RIGHT? Funny how they (men) always see things... we see it as MORE work, MORE mess, MORE time, MORE energy, MORE MORE MORE! I'm all for the memories...but sometimes making "warmer" "cleaner" memories is up my alley.... I'm glad you survived it!! I hope it wasn't MORE work for you in the end...but then again...just think of the "MEMORIES" you were creating :O)
We love you guys!!!
Here's to more MEMORIES!!!
Post a Comment