Sunday, September 28, 2008
Jaycee's Prayer
I was putting Jaycee and Sawyer in bed tonight and Jaycee wanted to say the prayer. She closed her eyes and folded her arms and said, "I pledge allegience to the flag..." and started to giggle. She giggled and giggled and giggled. It was so funny! She always makes us laugh. Didn't that happen on Christmas Vacation? I don't remember for sure but it totally reminded me of the old crazy lady in that show! I am so grateful for each one of my kids. What a blessing it is to be a mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I love hearing Jaycee stories --Allysa like to share the singing ones Kids rock for entertainment (among other purposes:)
LOVE Christmas Vacation - that is what the old lady says it makes me laugh so hard! Love kids they are so much fun. Jaycee is so CUTE!
Jaycee seems like a real crack-up. I love reading your blog it always makes me laugh.
Post a Comment