She looks happy, huh???? About every other week I get a call from the sweet office ladies at the elementary school telling me Shaylee is hurt. Poor kid really finds disaster so easily! Last time they called I tried to blow them off and the vice principal got on the phone and asked me if she needed to bring her to me-Shay had told me that she cut her shoulder at recess and she was crying-the vice principal clarified it was actually a gash. Oopsie! I got in the car and was a good mom and brought her home. Today they called my cell when I was at the tire shop getting the tires rotated and having one fixed because it kept going flat. My phone rang when all 4 tires were off of the car-she had tripped over a boy at recess and skinned both of her knees. She had to finish out the day and they were so sweet--I told the receptionist at the school I need to make them cookies because they are always so good to her. They totally know her! I made sure they knew I have another child at the school and they don't know her...that should mean something, right? Poor girl! I know skinned knees hurt-I skinned mine a couple of years ago and was surprised and how bad that stings. She will be back to normal in no time! :) Thank heavens for sweet office ladies at elementary schools-I'm afraid I'm just not that patient!!!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Shay's Latest Disaster!!!
She looks happy, huh???? About every other week I get a call from the sweet office ladies at the elementary school telling me Shaylee is hurt. Poor kid really finds disaster so easily! Last time they called I tried to blow them off and the vice principal got on the phone and asked me if she needed to bring her to me-Shay had told me that she cut her shoulder at recess and she was crying-the vice principal clarified it was actually a gash. Oopsie! I got in the car and was a good mom and brought her home. Today they called my cell when I was at the tire shop getting the tires rotated and having one fixed because it kept going flat. My phone rang when all 4 tires were off of the car-she had tripped over a boy at recess and skinned both of her knees. She had to finish out the day and they were so sweet--I told the receptionist at the school I need to make them cookies because they are always so good to her. They totally know her! I made sure they knew I have another child at the school and they don't know her...that should mean something, right? Poor girl! I know skinned knees hurt-I skinned mine a couple of years ago and was surprised and how bad that stings. She will be back to normal in no time! :) Thank heavens for sweet office ladies at elementary schools-I'm afraid I'm just not that patient!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Sweet little Shaylee!! Don't you just love it when you try to play injuries down, and then it turns out they really are a big deal!!?? Oh well, it makes them stronger, RIGHT??!! J/K!! I hope she's able to stay injury-free for the rest of the year!! Good luck!
Post a Comment