Monday, September 22, 2008

Oquirrh Mountain Temple

The kids in front of Angel Moroni....so cool! We got to get so close! INFACT a lady wearing a church nametag asked us who we were with-when I told her I was just here with my kids and some friends she said, "Oh-you aren't supposed to be here! It's only for special workers and their families so don't tell anyone!!!" Pretty funny-the gate was open and we walked right in. Oops! Glad we did! :)
All of us...
It was so windy they were debating if they could do it that day-it was SO COOl to see the wind slow down just long enough for them to put him on...the Spirit was seriously amazing. I am so glad we got to experience this-my kids will hopefully remember it for the rest of their lives.
This picture is hilarious! Alyssa & Shay & friends were interviewed by the news-it was pretty funny to watch that night! This news guy (can't remember his name!?) was so cool. The funny part is all of these girls are our friends-we don't know who the dork is in the glasses and pink shirt...he just jumped in our picture! What a nerd! I didn't realize it or I would have told him to duck or something!!!!!!!!! I hope he got his jollies and thought he was hilarious because we just think he's a weirdo!

2 comments:

Christie said...

You really didn't know that guy? That is so weird.

What a neat experience for the kids though. They'll remember it forever.

Shaun and Tonya said...

Memories --what a great experience!