Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall is here!

Doesn't it feel great? It's nice to open the windows and enjoy the cool air. Fall is my very favorite time of year! It is sad to say goodbye to summer, though. We have had so much fun this year! I love babies but I definitely function better without one--who doesn't? We are finally done with diapers and binkis and ready to fly and have fun as a family! It was so much easier this year to camp, swim, go to the park, go for a bike ride, or do whatever. Two of our FAVORITE things we did this summer were American Idol and seeing Angel Moroni be put on the Oquirrh Mountain Temple so I thought I would post some pictures on our blog since we didn't have a blog all summer! Such awesome experiences!

2 comments:

stacey said...

Joy you have been busy! Your blog looks soooo cute. Love the American Idol pics - if I would have known I would have asked to go with you :)

brandie said...

You're totally addicted I can tell! your blog looks super terrific! Aren't you so proud of it!!!...It's kinda a lot of work to get started, huh? You've done great. I love your stories...you're a good writer!