Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Coke Store

I have a Diet Coke problem--anyone not know that? We go to the same gas station by our house to get diet coke and Sawyer named it The Coke Store a couple of years ago. Makes me laugh-most people buy coke at the gas station, we buy gas at The Coke Store. People who know me well sometimes even call it The Coke Store-pretty funny. I think they have the best diet coke AND they have crushed ice. Yummy! I took Sawyer with me to get a coke today after we took Jaycee to preschool. As I was filling my cup Sawyer looked at me with the funniest look on his face and said, "Mom, why don't you ever try anything else?" It cracked me up. He saw all of the fun choices-Mountain Dew, Code Red, Coke, Sprite, Pepsi, Cherry Pepsi, Dr Pepper and lots of other fun things-all I ever get is Diet Coke. Pretty boring!

4 comments:

Rob and Tracee said...

Hey Joy! I could call your coke store the donut store. I have a chocolate donut problem and Harmon's doesn't have them! Anyway, it's fun to see your family outside of church.

Anonymous said...

I thought you were off the diet coke? I bet you got tired off your "low on diet coke" alarm going off on the expedition...

Joy & Casey said...

Angie-
Can I comment on my own blog???? That's funny! I will NEVER be off diet coke-sad. I can understand why people have problems with cocaine and bigger things-ADDICTED BABY!!! Plus what else can I do for 84 cents to make it a good day?
I love the "low on diet coke" alarm on my expedition comment-FREAKIN HILARIOUS!!!! That was a great trip-let's go see Wicked again!
Get a blog!
Joy

Joy & Casey said...

Who the crap is &amp with Casey?????