Monday, September 15, 2008

You Broke Our Family!!!

SO....Jaycee is pretty ticked off at her dad. Tonight he had to go to Home Depot to get some epoxy. Why did he need epoxy???? For the antelope that is dead in our garage of course! I live such a great life! :) The life of being married to someone who loves taxidermy! Jaycee and Sawyer wanted to go with him. As they were leaving Home Depot Jaycee said, "Dad-you are rude. You broke our family." He said this was totally out of the blue-no idea what he did. He brought them home and ran some dvds back to Redbox and she went into Shay's room and told her, "Dad ruined our family!" then she told me the same thing as I was brushing her teeth. He just walked back in the door and she said it again. Shaylee thinks she's saying that because he didn't take me and Alyssa and Shaylee with him to Home Depot but we have no idea what her problem is. She is such a fireball...she keeps us laughing. It would be so nice to know what she's thinking sometimes! She can be so random. When I picked her up from preschool last week her teacher told me she was "lively" today---what a nice lady! That totally made me laugh!

2 comments:

Christie said...

I think the dead elk in the garage would break up our family because I'd probably leave. You are a good woman, Joy.

brandie said...

i agree with Christie...don't know her but she's right on. AND... "lively" I totally love that!!! Teacher are great, eh? That made me just laugh out loud.