Wednesday, September 10, 2008

School pictures....so cute!!!


We got the girls school pictures back today-they turned out so cute!!! Alyssa looks so old and Shaylee (like always) looks like she's having a great time...she loves to have her picture taken! I always get anxiety about this day-how do you tell your kid their picture isn't so good and they need to do retakes???? So far we've done great-never had to do retakes. The bummer thing is Alyssa got her braces on right after pictures so she of course looks different-oh well. I sure love these girls!

7 comments:

stacey said...

love your girls! They are good girs even if they can't always find the cream cheese! :)

Chad and Kristin said...

Hey Joy-
Thanks for saying such nice things about our family. Also, I am so grateful for you sending the Glover's to us. They are such a neat family and we love them and are so glad we have been able to support them through Zachary's adventures!
You have such cute kids and we love your family too!
Good to hear from you!
Kristin

Christie said...

Joy! I love your kids - they are just adorable. Your oldest looks EXACTLY like you. So fun to catch up!

Anonymous said...

Super cute!! I can't believe how big they are!!!

Alicia said...

Joy- Your girls are beautiful!! How did you get your school pic. so fast?!! My kids didn't get there's back today, unless they are shoved in the bottom of their backpacks....all wrinkled and destroyed, which certainly wouldn't surprise me!! Hey, I asked Austin how the snails are doing, and he said Mrs. Rettie took them to the landfill!! What the heck? No more mating I guess!! Thanks for all the good laughs. Love ya tons.

Heather said...

Cute girls!! I want a walet if you have extras! Love you guys!

brandie said...

Stunning! You've made such pretty girls! We miss you guys so much!
Saige gets pictures done next week so I'll keep my fingers crossed for some good ones...we'll let you know!