I also want to say go see Mama Mia!!!! I saw it tonight for the 2nd time with my sis in law, mom and grandma. Good times! Next time I am taking Casey--we'll see how much he loves me, eh? hahaha Totally fun show-cheesy but so fun!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Hannah Montana Concert
I also want to say go see Mama Mia!!!! I saw it tonight for the 2nd time with my sis in law, mom and grandma. Good times! Next time I am taking Casey--we'll see how much he loves me, eh? hahaha Totally fun show-cheesy but so fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I never leave a comment, I am really bad at that. Your blog is cute. I love finding out more about your family. Lisa
Love it --Isn't it amazing at how much they pick up from lyrics to moves? Quite the little Diva
Joy--Can I just tell you how much I LOVE your blog!! It's like an addiction for me every day to check and see your latest posts!! They are hilarious!! Thanks for all of the laughs and entertainment!! By the way, I haven't heard any updates on the snails lately.....how about you??!!
Post a Comment