
Our ward Halloween party was tonight-our ward is seriously the best! We always have a great time!!! I don't know if I am getting older and more aware of my blessings or what but I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be around so many awesome people! They all make me want to try harder to be a better person. My kids have the best teachers and the girls have incredible leaders for Activity Days. What a blessing. Casey and I dressed up like nerds. (hahahaha!) Just like every day! :) Jaycee was going to be Belle--at the last minute she decided she wanted to wear this LOVELY Santa dress my mom bought her last year (thanks mom!) so she was Santa. Silly girl! I'm learning to pick my battles...what do you do? Sawyer is a soldier like his grandpa-he's pretty excited about that! Shay is a devil...not at all fitting! :) And Alyssa is obviously a cheerleader. Fun times!
7 comments:
It was a fun party. It was good to see you. Your kids all looked so cute. I will talk to you when I get home. Lisa
Eeee Hee Hee Heee, I found you on Shontel's blog. How GREAT! Now I can really see what has been going on in your ever important life. Goodie....
Michelle
Your pic turned out greta I'm glad you had a good time
What a great family picture! I love our ward Halloween parties.
By the way, jongofish is Larissa. :) Can you tell what Jon loves to do?
CUTE picture, it was a fun party! I love our ward too, and am so glad you are my neighbor :)
You don't look like nerds. I can show you a nerd if you want. Such a cute family. We have to get together and I talk about our kids. I think we have a couple of traits in common:)
Post a Comment