Monday, October 20, 2008

Super Fun!!!!

So...this is what it looks like when the dishwasher breaks at our house!!! It seriously sucks to wash ALL of your dishes by hand-be grateful for your dishwashers! I turned on the dishwasher this afternoon and smoke started coming out of it-probably not a good sign!? It's dead. After piling dishes on 3 dish towels on the counters I decided the dishwasher might be a great place for the clean dishes to dry~thank heavens it's good for something, right? Who says I'm not an optimist??? haha Hopefully we can decide which dishwasher to buy soon so I can do the million other things on my list-funny how many conveniences we take for granted until we don't have them anymore! We are pretty spoiled!

5 comments:

larissa said...

Your kitchen still looks so cute and clean, despite all the dishes on the counter. Sorry about all the extra work though. Hope you get a new dishwasher soon!

stacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stacey said...

so sorry, you are welcome to come down and use mine :)

Shaun and Tonya said...

I am so sorry! I would use paper and plastic --at least half the time and label cups --we go through 30 cups a day at my house:)

Appliance Pros !!! said...

HANG IN THERE LADY.......!!! :O)
Installer coming soon!!! Got the order! YEAH!!!


SEE YA SOON!!!

PS....until then..... wear gloves..... :O)

You make me smile!