I am happily married to my best friend...we are living a great life and raising our amazing little kids together. What a journey! I am grateful for every moment I have to be a wife and a mom, life just doesn't get better than this!!!
Hey, sad that we live next to each other and we don't see each other that often. We need to have Sawyer over how is your break? my calling is good Sunday was crazy, but it will slow down :) how is yours? I think it would be fun to have a girls night once a month what do you think? talk to you later.
Hey, I just saw the Girl's night!! I wanna come!! Can I just invite myself? Hee, hee!! Jaycee is a riot!! How about being a little bit of everything for Halloween? Why not, huh?!! That's what being a kid is all about, right?!! Have a wonderful day!!
6 comments:
Don't you love this! Alyssa wanted to be Wonder Woman like Aubree and know she wants to be Minnie Mouse - what a waste of $20 Happy Halloween!!!
Luckily she is cute no matter what she is wearing! :)
She cracks me up! I love reading your blog! You guys are so much fun.. see you tonight at 1st Sunday dinner!
Hey, sad that we live next to each other and we don't see each other that often. We need to have Sawyer over how is your break? my calling is good Sunday was crazy, but it will slow down :) how is yours? I think it would be fun to have a girls night once a month what do you think? talk to you later.
Hey, I just saw the Girl's night!! I wanna come!! Can I just invite myself? Hee, hee!! Jaycee is a riot!! How about being a little bit of everything for Halloween? Why not, huh?!! That's what being a kid is all about, right?!! Have a wonderful day!!
Alicia...ABSOLUTELY you can come! YOU are the life of the party! :)
Post a Comment