Tonight for family night we went to the Crazy Corn Maze with the Hicks-we had a lot of fun! Jaycee was so funny-she said she was "scared of this forest!" Made me laugh. Casey was the hero of the night-he was able to read the map and get us out of there-those mazes are crazy! I
don't have a clue how he knew where we were. Good thing he's a hunter! :) We always have fun with the Hicks...even Jaycee and Easton ask to play with eachother. I think they got tired of everyone playing with someone and since they are the youngest they get left out of the fun. It's a blessing to have great friends!




3 comments:
That looks like fun! You are lucky to have Casey, I couldn't find my way out of a maze to save my life!
Fun! I went to a haunted maze last year with Jon and my little brother (and his wife.) It scared me. I'm a wimp. I think I'm going to stay away from the corn mazes this year, but I'm glad you guys had fun. I love Shaylee's funny expression in the big group picture.
great times Did you get hot chocolate after --that is always my fav part of a corn maze:)
Post a Comment