Monday, October 6, 2008
Perspective....
I went to the "Coke Store" today to get a diet coke and put gas in the Expedition while I was there. :) I got excited when I pulled in because I saw gas was $3.44 a gallon. For a minute I thought, "Holly cow! That's cheap!!!" Then I realized it really isn't cheap-it's just better than $4.00 a gallon. Seriously crazy! I was happier paying $72.00 to fill my car instead of $95.00 but won't it be nice if gas comes down to below $3.00 again!? I think in high school it was only $1.00 or less. Crazy how times have changed! So it's better than it was but it will be nice if it gets even better...right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I've done the same thing. However --it's always good to look at the bright side of things --Everything is perspective, right?
gI remember when I could fill up my nissan sentra for $10 those were the days. I feel kind of grandmaish when I say "back when I was ..." isn't it funny how fast things change, our grandkids are going to pay $8 for a gallon of gas and think that is cheap :)
Hey we just got back from California at 1:00 this morning. We drove of course and gas in Phoenix is $3.09 and cheaper if you fill up at Costco. Then we got to Panguitch where it was $3.89. I'm going to Phoenix. Oh and another thing my heater in my house is broken. It was 61 degrees all night long and it's 62 right now. Hopefully the guy gets here soon. Phoenix sounds really good today at 95.
Post a Comment