Shaylee has really become such a good soccer player! Her coach has her play goalie a lot-she used to complain but he tells her she's good at it and that's where he needs her. I think that has boosted her confidence! Casey usually sits behind the net and helps coach her but he was hunting this weekend-I usually get anxiety when she is goalie and Casey is gone but she seriously did so good! I was so proud of her-she was confident and excited. She blocked most if not all of the balls (what a bad mom that I can't remember for sure!) and then scored 2 goals in the 2nd half of the game. Way to go Shaylee!!! Last year was fun to watch-this year it's fun but so much more competitive so it's hard to watch as a mom. She has amazing coaches and plays with some fun girls. Only one more game until Spring...it will be weird to not have soccer games on Saturdays for awhile!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Shay the Soccer Star!
Shaylee has really become such a good soccer player! Her coach has her play goalie a lot-she used to complain but he tells her she's good at it and that's where he needs her. I think that has boosted her confidence! Casey usually sits behind the net and helps coach her but he was hunting this weekend-I usually get anxiety when she is goalie and Casey is gone but she seriously did so good! I was so proud of her-she was confident and excited. She blocked most if not all of the balls (what a bad mom that I can't remember for sure!) and then scored 2 goals in the 2nd half of the game. Way to go Shaylee!!! Last year was fun to watch-this year it's fun but so much more competitive so it's hard to watch as a mom. She has amazing coaches and plays with some fun girls. Only one more game until Spring...it will be weird to not have soccer games on Saturdays for awhile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Way to go Shaylee!
Larissa
Post a Comment