Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Adventures in the Pantry!



My Shaylee is such a funny kid-she is always doing something crazy that cracks her up! :)
I opened the pantry today to get some macoroni and saw a paper that said "read"...it's almost her birthday so I thought it might have something to do with that. Wrong! I put these pictures on in the wrong order and I didn't flip the top one but I THINK it says "Help I am hanging on a cliff over a volcano so please help!!!!!! It is right by a ladder only it is 5 feet away." then there is a bunch of jumbled writing. The other piece of paper has a picture of a person with a ladder that is 5 ft away. I can't wait til she gets home from school so she can give me an explanation! Silly girl-she is probably giggling to herself at her desk at school wondering if I found her silly trick yet. :) I love being a mom!

5 comments:

Christie said...

That is HILARIOUS.

Christina B. said...

That is so cute!! I think we need an update on what Shaylee said when she got home! I'm still smiling thinking of her waiting for you to find it.

Alicia said...

How funny!! She is such a cutie!! I can't wait to have her in Activity Days with us. Between she and Syd. it should be very exciting!! So fun!!

Alicia said...

Joy- I meant to tell you "Congratulations" on your new calling!! I am so excited for you!! The girls are going to love you guys!! You will be AWESOME!! Have a wonderful day!

Shaun and Tonya said...

I love your kids personalities -super fun1