We did family pictures tonight-I am excited to get them back! These are some pictures I took with our camera while we were up there! I really thought it was going to be a huge disaster! I did Jaycee's hair the way she wanted it and right when I finished she went to her bedroom-slammed her door, ripped off her sweater, tore out her headband and said she didn't want to get her picture taken! Yikes! She was actually really cute and fun for the most part during pictures but she was ticked when I snapped this picture of her walking with her dad after. She makes us laugh. It was fun to see our kids-they were all so cute. These memories will be priceless, they are growing so fast.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Family Pictures
We did family pictures tonight-I am excited to get them back! These are some pictures I took with our camera while we were up there! I really thought it was going to be a huge disaster! I did Jaycee's hair the way she wanted it and right when I finished she went to her bedroom-slammed her door, ripped off her sweater, tore out her headband and said she didn't want to get her picture taken! Yikes! She was actually really cute and fun for the most part during pictures but she was ticked when I snapped this picture of her walking with her dad after. She makes us laugh. It was fun to see our kids-they were all so cute. These memories will be priceless, they are growing so fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Cute Cute! where were you at? I love those rocks, so fun your kids are so cute. Pictures are A LOT of work but worth it
CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!!
You always have such FUN pictures!!!
I was going to call ya in the morning about Trent . I'm glad you saw the blog.
Fun --I love pics --I had to blow up the pic to see your darlings diva's facial expression --hmmm it must be the age or the girl attitude thing":)
You have such a cute family. I love your pics. Jaycee is hilarious!
Post a Comment