Sawyer and Jaycee had a great time in the sand and water table-messy is great when you are a kid!
Today we went on a field trip with Sawyer and Jaycee's preschool to the Dinosaur Museum. The girls were off track so they got to come too-it was a lot of fun! Tonight Sawyer begged us to take him to Petco-he loves it there! I took him to get new shoes last week and he talked me into to going to Petco-then he made my mom take him again-now he's been bugging Casey about it ever since he got home from hunting. I think we are the only family that hung out at Petco on a Friday night. Good times! I love how simple kids are-the free entertainment is always the best!
It's been a fun day!




3 comments:
My kids love Petco too! Isn't it great to have it so close. I found your blog. Yeah!
Larissa
My kids love Petco too, they think its better than the zoo!!
Perfect day -those are the best. I wish I had a child's incite sometimes as to what they like best --I always make thing too complicated
Post a Comment