Friday, October 10, 2008
Chick-Fil-A fundraiser for Trent
Hello everyone! Chick Fil A is doing an awesome fundraiser on Monday to help Trent's family. Chick Fil A at The District will donate 20% of their sales for the day, they are having a silent auction from 12-7 with items donated from local businesses and the community, and will also give a free chicken sandwich coupon for your next visit with every $10 cash donation. Amazing! The Southtowne, Layton Hills Mall and Newgate Mall in Ogden are also participating by donating a percentage of their sales on this day also! I have sent an email to all of you that I have email addresses for-if you would like the flyer emailed to you so you can forward it on please call or leave a comment with your email address. Please go eat a yummy sandwich and know you are helping a family that will really appreciate it! IF you for some reason can't make it to Chick Fil A but would like to help I would be happy to get your donations to the family. I won't give you a free chicken sandwich but I will take your donation for them! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Joy thanks for having this on your blog we had a great dinner at Chick-Fil-A tonight and only waited for 45 min. I would have waited longer - the girl at the window gave us a free sandwich and told us she was sorry for the wait, but it was a crazy night. I hope they raised a ton of money for that sweet little boy!
Joy-
You are too funny! I am sure Casey loves his wife just the way she is!!! Thanks for your good thoughts for us...Dustin is doing better. We will keep updating. We just don't want to have to eat our words so we are being careful. If this is just a virus it can take a couple months to completely leave his body. We are crossing our fingers......
Take care!
Kristin Doyle
Post a Comment