Thursday, September 24, 2009

Twins???

Can you tell which one is Shaylee? One is Shay & one is her cute friend Kylie. They have been friends since they were 1-when we lived in Herriman their house was in our back yard. They look so much alike that I've caught myself getting mad at Kylie and had to apologize when I realize she's not Shaylee! Kylie's mom has done the same thing. Hilarious. They are looking less alike as they get older BUT they still look like they could be twins-they even have twinner names! We love Kylie and are grateful these 2 are still such close friends. We still live pretty close but it's definitely not as convenient to get together now that we aren't neighbors. I'm glad distance hasn't taken a toll on this cute friendship or our friendship with their awesome family!

2 comments:

Christina B. said...

Cute girls! They do look a lot alike!

Princess Academy said...

they are darling