
Sawyer scoring a goal....he's such an awesome little soccer player!!! His games are so dang fun to watch because he plays with all of his buddies from our neighborhood-it's a blast to sit with my friends and watch him play with his friends! ;)

Shaylee doing what she does best-being the goalie. It COMPLETELY stresses me out but she seriously is so good at it. I love it! She's playing competition and getting older so the games are getting more intense-I sorta miss the "fun games" but she is happy and learning tons.
Every Saturday is spent at soccer games for us. My favorite thing to do on a Saturday-sadly-is to sleep in! Once I get myself out of bed it is so fun to go watch my kids! ;) I love watching them grow and progress and find their talents. Soccer is really such a fun sport!!
2 comments:
I LOVE "Soccer Saturday" It is so much fun to watch them play! How lucky that they have such good friends to grow up with :)
Absolutely Stacey! These boys are more blessed to have eachother than they can possibly understand! ;)
Post a Comment