I am happily married to my best friend...we are living a great life and raising our amazing little kids together. What a journey! I am grateful for every moment I have to be a wife and a mom, life just doesn't get better than this!!!
So...Wednesday night when Alyssa & I were at Young Womens Casey did some yard work....love it! This is the sidewalk to our house...lovely, eh? Anyone seen the Stinky Cheese episode of Everybody Loves Raymond??? 'Nuff said. ;)
Kristen-glad I'm not the only one! It was hilarious!! Christina-thanks-we didn't pick it but it's a nice color. Our stucco is gray & I wish it was brown but that's what happens when you buy an existing home instead of building! :) AND the stinky cheese is gone-my hubby is so awesome!
3 comments:
That was my favorite episode. Good luck with that!
I know this is off the subject, but I love the color of your brick!
Kristen-glad I'm not the only one! It was hilarious!! Christina-thanks-we didn't pick it but it's a nice color. Our stucco is gray & I wish it was brown but that's what happens when you buy an existing home instead of building! :) AND the stinky cheese is gone-my hubby is so awesome!
Post a Comment