


Jaycee "graduated" from preschool today...she still has one more year so it was just a little "for fun" thing but it was so much fun! They sang so many cute songs. Jaycee is SO animated and had a lot of fun singing her songs-the harder I laughed at her the sillier she got. It was one of those moments when I realized just how awesome she really is-she's so much fun!!! When they received their diplomas from their teacher they had to say what they wanted to be when they grew up. ALL of the other girls wanted to be a princess-tiny bit of peer pressure because everyone else was saying that! Jaycee does her own thing-her answer?-she wanted to be a MOM!!! So sweet. Driving home from preschool she slammed me right back to reality....I said, "Jaycee-you did so good today!" Her answer...."I know it!". That's my Jaycee!
3 comments:
It sounds like Jaycee has a great personality! And also, I love the shirt and necklace you are wearing in the picture! Jaycee has a cute mom! :)
Jaycee is CRAZY Christina! She's a crack up when she's in a good mood and you are in the mood for her! :) Thanks for the compliment-I love that necklace-Lia Sophia baby!!!
Love you friend! You are always so sweet!
At least she participated, unlike Talon at his program! She must take after the Nordahl side not the Olson side! LOL!
Post a Comment