Friday, May 22, 2009

Sawyer's Graduation

Love love love love love love love this cute boy!!!!
Gma N
Gma O
The love of his life...Karli...he's been in love with her since the day he met her!  :)
Isn't he handsome???  Such an awesome kid!

Dang it!  These posted backwards...I need to learn how to use a stinkin computer!  Today was Sawyer's graduation--I know it's just preschool but it was SO SAD!  His teacher Miss Karen is incredible-she has taught him so much and helped him be so much more outgoing.  He is already reading so well and is so ready for kindergarten...he's going to love it.  Last year when he "graduated" he wanted to be a garbage man~that's always been his dream job~today he wanted to be a soldier.  I think I prefer the garbage man now!  ;)  Sawyer is my sanity-my sweet, easy going, almost always happy boy-I am so grateful for him!  He brings balance to all of the emotion with all of these girls!  Dead spiders and bugs and all of those things too-but he is such a blessing.  I only wish he didn't know what a speed limit sign was OR how to read them...that's driving me bonkers this week...but he's sure fun!

No comments: