
My cute niece Kinley came to play--her mom Angie did her hair cute and even put clothes on her. Go Angie!!! Jaycee got herself dressed-there's always a first with her outfits, never seen this one before-and even did her own hair. Alyssa & Shay always looked like Kinley~Jaycee has no interest~her ideas are always better than mine~I guess I have no idea what the style is for almost 4 year olds! On days that it matters and I do get her ready for the day she will conform(only after I win the battle) until we are home and then she changes her clothes & rips out her hair. I threw in the towel with her a long time ago-I hope that was the right choice! Sawyer is the blessing in it all-he'll always be on my team-he just rolls his eyes and laughs at her. He's so sweet & easy going! SO is there an award somewhere for letting your kids have a choice in what they wear when they are home OR am I going to totally pay for this the rest of Jaycee's life???? It's gonna be a long summer...it always brings out the best in her...summer clothes options are so fun! ;)
1 comment:
You're a better mom then I It's a fight I pick and a fight it is --maybe number 3 willmake it a fight I don't care about --hmm or maybe I need a few laughs to help get me through the day:)
Post a Comment