I am happily married to my best friend...we are living a great life and raising our amazing little kids together. What a journey! I am grateful for every moment I have to be a wife and a mom, life just doesn't get better than this!!!
So.....anyone ever had your butt kicked by a 12 year old when you are a little bit older than 12?? Not saying that's what is happening in the picture~just wondering if it's ever happened to you!?
shey just to respond about the U2 stuff-- I've got lots of it, so give me a little while to get it together. By the way, are we ever going to get a disneyland dvd??-- just wondering :)
2 comments:
Fun!!!!
shey just to respond about the U2 stuff-- I've got lots of it, so give me a little while to get it together. By the way, are we ever going to get a disneyland dvd??-- just wondering :)
Post a Comment