I am happily married to my best friend...we are living a great life and raising our amazing little kids together. What a journey! I am grateful for every moment I have to be a wife and a mom, life just doesn't get better than this!!!
Carver saw this pic of Sawyer and started laughing so hard. Then he had to look at all your pictures-- I guess I usually do this on my own late at night and he just had a ball. Creative little boys!
3 comments:
your kids have teh best personailities never a dull moment
Carver saw this pic of Sawyer and started laughing so hard. Then he had to look at all your pictures-- I guess I usually do this on my own late at night and he just had a ball. Creative little boys!
Hilarious Melinda...I hope he "tries this at home!" LOL
Post a Comment