Wednesday, October 21, 2009

San Francisco

The people in San Francisco totally intrigued me. I LOVED watching them-they are nuts-I loved visiting with everyone I could! This guy jumped out at people from behind his bush and when they screamed he'd hold out his cup and say, "Now pay me for your thrill." Cracked me up. I love the song "For Good" from Wicked-LOVE IT. Total definition of what life is all about for me. When I see people like this I want to sit and visit with them-I want to know what happened-who has been in their life-I want to know their story. I'd love the opportunity to have them open up and share some of their journey with me. I know we are not sent here to fail-that Heavenly Father has a plan for each one of us-I'd love to see each choice/each person in their lives and be able to sort of understand what happened. I have no doubt that even though life is so hard sometimes and that I am so sheltered here in Utah that someone was in their path to help them choose better at some point...It's overwhelming to me to see them.....anyhow-great trip. Awesome people!
I layed on the ground on the bridge and took this picture of Casey-made me laugh....he's hilarious and so is this picture!
Casey & I in front of The Golden Gate Bridge...it was breathtaking to me...I totally loved it!

2 comments:

larissa said...

We just went to San Francisco too! We went to the President's Cup to see Tiger Woods and the rest of the golfers. We also saw WICKED. We had such a great time! Looks like you guys did too. We tried to get a picture by the Golden Gate bridge, but it didn't turn out nearly as great as the one of you and Casey. We were there from Oct 5-Oct 12. It was cold!

Joy & Casey said...

Larissa-Jon told me about your trip. He is such a nice dentist...hope we don't make him too crazy! ;) Glad you liked San Francisco, too. We thought it was a blast. Nice to get away!!! Hope you are loving your new home-we really miss you guys.