
This is a wall quilt my mom made for us with pictures from our wedding day-it's awesome! I love to see it every day and remember that incredible day of our lives...and to reflect on the "journey" of the last 14 years. It's gone SO fast! Our trials have been so small compared to those of others but I am grateful for them-we have truly been molded and become so much closer as a couple & as a family. I am so grateful for Casey-he's seriously the most selfless person I have ever met. Anything he has or is able to do he will share with anyone he knows. "Stuff" just doesn't matter to him and I love that! He is such a hard worker-he's completely dedicated to Evco and loves his job & those he works for and with. He is an incredible dad to our 4 kids-they really are so lucky and I tell them that all the time. He loves them more than life and is such a great example-he's so patient. I love his crazy sense of humor-what a nut! He makes me laugh every single day. I love that he loves me-just because I am me. And I love that he calls me Bunches. Makes me giggle. Pretty sure there's not another wife on the planet that gets called that! ;) I am so blessed!
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I am so glad that I have gotten to know you. You are a great family and we are lucky to have you for neighbors.
I love your quilt! It is so cool that your mom made that for you. I hope you had a great day!
Thanks guys! Fun quilt, huh? My fav pic is when Casey smashed the cake all over my nose...nice. It was pretty funny! Good times long long ago! LOL
That is an awesome quilt. I sure wish I would have been at your wedding. I recognize the announcement,you must have sent it to me..thanks :)
Congrats on the big 1-4!
I love Casey! And you too of course! But he really is a great guy and so funny, just his laugh is enough to get me going! LOL! Happy Anniversary!
Stacy-thanks! Angie-he is funny. We found a store on Fishermans Wharf called Lefty's-you guessed it-now y'all get to write in a left handed notebook and then cut things out with left handed scissors. You're all going DOWN! (He laughed SO HARD when he saw the store-funny guy! I love him, too!)
Post a Comment