I am happily married to my best friend...we are living a great life and raising our amazing little kids together. What a journey! I am grateful for every moment I have to be a wife and a mom, life just doesn't get better than this!!!
I thought it was funny, too. Really. But I still wanted to kill him. Mindy-I totally weigh more than 101 pounds. Skinny days are GONE FOREVER! ;) Wouldn't trade my 4 kids for the skinny body though so I better quit complaining! I guess we need to watch the show.
3 comments:
HAHAHA that made me laugh! Sawyer is so funny - and you really DO NOT need to do biggest looser.
Obviously he's never seen that show. You have to weigh more than 101 pounds to qualify.
We love that show.
I thought it was funny, too. Really. But I still wanted to kill him. Mindy-I totally weigh more than 101 pounds. Skinny days are GONE FOREVER! ;) Wouldn't trade my 4 kids for the skinny body though so I better quit complaining! I guess we need to watch the show.
Post a Comment