
The Enrichment Leader in our ward called me to see if I would share some ideas about rotating food storage for Enrichment Night. Do I just share ideas??? No. It has to be funny and fun, right? I never get asked to do something twice-that is the good news!! The lady who spoke before me is an incredible person--as a family they did an "experiment" and turned off their power and water to their house for a weekend to see how prepared they were. Seriously amazing people-totally prepared for whatever-great family. I was dying knowing I had prepared my robot to show the things I am working on accumulating-a good variety of EVERYTHING we need as a family. The thing they wanted me to share is as we use something from our food storage I add that item to my grocery list and buy atleast 2-so we aren't just REPLACING it but we are BUILDING our food storage. It really has been neat to see how fast our food storage is growing! Such a neat blessing in so many ways-not just temporally but spiritually! My testimony of this is so strong.
**My "robot" evolved into sort of a rapper guy-notice the mustache out of q tips (Who can live without those???? Total necessity!) and the hair is maxi pads (another dumb necessity!)
5 comments:
LOVE IT!!! You ALWAYS make me smile!! And you MAKE everything so fun!!!! I can only imagine the FABULOUS job you did!!!!
VERY NICE~it's a good thing food storage can be fun!
That is so cute! Very creative!
Oh I wish I could have been there! That is great and I am sure everyone LOVED it. You are so fun and have some great ideas - you don't give yourself enough credit :)
You are too funny! Please come help me with food storage! Or better yet, can we just come to your house, you live close!
Post a Comment