Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

Alyssa got the golden egg...LUCKY!  :)
Crazy kids!  Madalyn, Shaylee, Sawyer & Jaycee
Oops-sorta out of order-Sawyer got THE $10 bill...this was AFTER the egg hunt-silly me!
Casey-now you see why I love him so much! 
Alyssa & Shaylee-this is NOT how they are in real life-just for a quick picture!!!!
Jaycee posing for her picture-nice shoes, huh?
Jaycee & Kinley
Casey & I
Adult Easter egg hunt-I so didn't win but it was still fun!  I hope you won Heather :)

We had a great weekend!  I am laughing that I didn't take a single picture of Easter at our house-what's up with that????  Oh well.  Shaylee & Jaycee both have pneumonia-super fun-but are on antibiotics and feeling so much better.  They were able to go to Easter festivities-let's hope everyone who said it was ok doesn't get pneumonia too!!  We are so ready for summer at our house!

2 comments:

Stacy Holmes said...

Hey I know that neighborhood! Never seen it from that angle though!
Sorry half of your kids are sick..no fun!
Happy Spring (I hope)

the Brakey's said...

Way fun Joy!