Monday, April 6, 2009

Jaycee The Teacher

Our sweet Jaycee Brielle was born almost 4 years ago....she was always such a fun, happy, & smiley baby.  So fun to be around.  She still is...sorta.  I laugh at how much she likes to be in charge!  Her preschool teacher emailed this picture to me~nice!  Atleast she is consistent!  At home and at school she is the boss.  Her teacher said sometimes she has to set the timer so other kids can be the teacher...my question was does Jaycee then become the principal because someone else is the teacher?  Yikes!   She definitely has great leadership skills-watch out if you have a child her age-she'll either lead them straight to heaven or straight to hell!  :)

2 comments:

Stacy Holmes said...

I think 2005 was a cursed year..seriously! Every child I know born that year is bossy! I have one at my house! Ok- maybe it is just the first say, 3-4 years they are bossy..here's to keeping my fingers crossed!

Angie said...

The good news is my Kinley can hold her own... she proved it when she pushed Jaycee over on Easter. Bryce said Kinley had a look of pure determination on her face as she chased her. We're both going to need some patience and a sense of humor raising these two!