Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The OTHER parents....

So...I was hanging out with my cute Jaycee who will be 4 next month.  Out of the blue she told me she had another mom and dad, too.  I asked her about them-I was a tiny bit confused-where have I been?????  She said, "you & daddy took me away from them when I was a baby and they were crying.  They are still looking for me mom!"
I know I am a lot of things...before I was a mom I really thought I would be a fabulous mom...now I just try to do my best because I have a lot of kids and it's sorta harder than I thought it would be.  BUT I didn't know that among other things I am a kidnapper!!!  What a kid.  She has the craziest imagination~you just never know what she's gonna say next!  Never a dull moment!  Love her to pieces!!!!  If you see her other parents tell them hello.  I am sure they could use a hug-they've been through a lot.  As for me....that pregnancy from August 2004-May 2005 was RoUgH!!!  The hardest out of my pregnancies...sick every single day for 9 months.  Glad it was all a bad dream because it apparently didn't happen!  

4 comments:

Joseph and Kamber said...

Maybe we need to start believing in reincarnation. OH and by the way, how exactly does she remember all this? What a character she must be. My kids struggle with remembering their past life. Katya tells me stories, but I think it's only what Daniel has told her.

the Brakey's said...

Joy, I absolutely love that post!!! Glad you wrote that down too! What a character-you're a lucky mom to have stolen such cute and clever kids!

Joy & Casey said...

Ya Julie....they are So cute I've been trying to give them all to you! ;)

Rob and Tracee said...

She's so funny. What a cute kid. They seriously have no idea what we go through for them do they?