Friday, April 24, 2009
How Our Daddy Swims...
I have kept a journal for each of my kids to record their baby blessings & as they get older the funny things they do and say. They grow so fast and I NEVER want to forget! Jaycee is so funny... she is always thinking about the funniest things & says them out loud. I probably do a ton of blog posts about her but who cares??? She's hilarious! So yesterday she & Sawyer were playing and I overheard a conversation they were having about swimming. Jaycee said, "Well, Sawyer, daddy swims with boobs and mommy swims with a shirt!" You have to read it with every ounce of attitude that she has...she is SO sassy...she was saying it like "duh Sawyer-you are so dumb!". It OF COURSE took me totally off guard that my 3 1/2 year old said her dad swims with boobs. I instantly envisioned my husband swimming in a pool full of naked women. Nice. Not at all what she meant~it took me a minute and then I realized he swims "with boobs" because his shirt is off and I swim with my shirt on. You are giggling. It's funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I think if we ever got Jaycee together with Olivia we'd be in big trouble. Those girls. How do they know so much?
Too funny.
What a crack up! I love all of her cute personality!
She is so FUNNY! It always amazes me what can come out of a child's mouth. I do the same thing with a journal, I think it will be so much fun to look at those in 10 years and laugh.
I don't think we will be going with you guys swimming again anytime soon. I am not sure I can handle what Jaycee would say to me. She would probably ask if I was having a baby or something.
Brian
Post a Comment