Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Here's An Option For You.....


I have been laughing so hard about this yard for a week!  It's a home that is next to my good friend Britnee's house!  I asked her if they were for reals...she said yes!  Casey & I are not the best yard people~infact, we probably really should own a condo!  Too bad we love our house and ward!!!  I probably wouldn't mind yard work-it's the dang bees and spiders that totally freak me out!  I wish there was a rule that they could hibernate on Tuesdays (or any day of the week) so I could get my stuff done and then they could have their homes back!  I really have issues.  But-just like everything-there is always someone who has bigger issues than me-I think these people win the prize!  I understand you wouldn't have to mow or water this grass, but wouldn't you have to sweep or vacuum it?   Hilarious!  Sorry if you know these people or if you ARE these people-thanks for the laugh-nothing personal!  :)

6 comments:

Christie said...

That is absolutely retarded. Put in a lawn and hire someone to come mow it for you. If I were Britnee, I'd be so pissed right about now.

Christina B. said...

That is very funny, I can't believe someone really did that! Although it's probably only funny when it is not your neighbor.

the Brakey's said...

Ithink it's fantastic! They clearly have a sense of humor and hey, at least they did something about it! My neighbors have lived in their house and have nothing but push the dirt around every summer. We keep thinking this will be the year, but nope! Maybe they could get these guys' number?

Mindy said...

Too funny.

stacey said...

That is funny! At least they will always have a green lawn :)

Melinda said...

sadly, if I didn't love working in the yard, I would probably do that-- I know someone who wanted a mini-golf course in his back yard and put down the astro-turf and it looks awesome in his backyard-- but when the kids fall down, here comes the big bandaids