Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Time Flies...
Tonight after our mutual activity I was visiting with one of our Laurels. For some reason I was telling her that I graduated in 1992. Her response..."Oh, that was the year I was born." What???? Seriously???? What happened to my life? It is still blowing me away~that is seriously crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
That's nothing Joy! My 20 year reunion is next year!!! Can you believe it-20years. And aside from the gray hair, muscle aches and pains, and slower metabolism, I feel 16!!!!!
Wow... that is a little depressing! Thanks a lot! :) Although I wouldn't want to be a Mia Maid again either!
Oops, I mean a Laurel, I have no memory at all these days! And..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you are having a great day!
WOW you're old!!!
I graduated in 92 too and that blew me away. It's crazy how fast the time goes by. I seriously feel like I graduated 'not too long ago.'
LOL Did you really have to share --I am now depressed and feeling a little old THaNKS JOY
Hi Joy!! So good to hear from you!! I thought about you the other day. Do you like where you're living now? I am in Y.W.'s too, and I feel young inside, but I know I don't look it anymore, and they look at me like a mom with 4 kids.... that is so funny what you're Laurel said. I just love those little comments!
Post a Comment