Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Way To Go Casey!
So...I have to brag a little. It's actually not BRAGGING because the experience was actually pretty humbling but I don't know what else to call it! Saturday was Casey's company Christmas party--the best Christmas party is always in January AFTER the crazy month of December has passed!! Casey works for a great company-he works for and with awesome people and we are both so grateful for that! At the Christmas party they always give out awards and the employees have to be nominated by eachother. At dinner they have a book at every table with all of the nominations so you can read what everyone said about all of the people they nominated. There are very few women in the company and it always blows me away to see how many great things the men have to say about eachother. They are always very specific about why they think someone should win the award. Casey was nominated in 3 different categories and I was almost in tears as I read what all of the employees had to say about him. He won for Most Valued Customer Service. He hates to be recognized so it was very uncomfortable for him but I was so grateful he won. He deserved it! Casey is one of the most humble, giving, hard working people I have ever met and he tries hard to not be noticed. All of these qualities were listed in everyone's description of him. I am one lucky girl to be married to such an incredible man!!! He is truly amazing. I am so grateful for his example-I learn so much from him every single day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I am so glad that you have such a great husband! :) It sounds like you are so good for each other. That is really cool that you were able to hear such great comments from his coworkers.
I can so TOTALLY see Casey squirming in his chair... no attention on him!!! OH WELL!!! Everyone needs to be the shining star every now and again!!! Casey probably more than the average though! WAY TO GO CASEY!!! That is AWESOME!!! You both are awesome, amazing people! We TRULY admire both you and your family! Keep shining brightly!!! We need your guidance!
That is neat. I think Casey is a great guy, he is so cute with the kids in nursery. You are a great family we are so lucky to have you for neighbors :)
I am so glad that casey has finally been acknowledged for the great guy he is! It seems that the quiet people always get over looked. Way to go casey, we love you guys.
Post a Comment