Monday, January 19, 2009

Logan

Brian heard about a place called The Bluebird Cafe in Logan...we laughed about it but it was REALLY good food!!! We were probably a little roudy so everyone who sat by us probably got a headache! Hopefully they enjoyed our energy and weren't looking forward to a peaceful night out to eat! :) We drove by the Logan Temple and didn't let all of our kids out of the car-it was so cold! But since we were out we decided to take a picture! Such a beautiful temple!!!

3 comments:

ShaLae said...

I've only ate there once but love the Bluebird! It goes way back for my fam.

Princess Academy said...

Shaun's fam has special ties with that place as well --Nice pics in front of the temple

Joseph and Kamber said...

OOOOHHH the Bluebird. We had our wedding breakfast there in their conference room. I think Joseph and I went there almost weekly for 2 years while we were going to school. Next time you go try the sweet and sour chicken. (I've actually never ordered anything else because the chicken is SOOO GOOD!).