Sunday, November 23, 2008

Don't make our dad mad!!!

This morning Casey was making an omelet...Sawyer was being a stink so Casey thumped his head while he had an egg in his hand. This was the outcome!!! He's lucky it somehow broke all over his arm instead of in his hair! :) The funny part is we heard Sawyer tell Jaycee this afternoon, "You better stop that or dad will throw an egg at you!"

5 comments:

Christina B. said...

I'm going to have to share this parenting tip with my sisters! :)

The Olson Gang said...

LOVE IT!!! Who knew!!!An egg!!! I'll be sure to keep a few EXTRA'S on hand! Actually, I better run now and get some...it is going to be a LONG day today! And so much to do!

stacey said...

what is it with you two and throwing food at your kids? How funny!

Shaun and Tonya said...

LOL great parenting moments --I'm sure it will be aproudly shared moment to whomever will listen:)

brandie said...

That is freakin' hilarious!!