I do have to say I was amazed at how "into it" people are-people dressed like vampires, some were dressed in prom dresses, they were taking pictures at the movie theatre for $10 with a Twilight background, t shirts and charm bracelets for sale, and Village Inn got so crowded before the movie-thank heavens we went way early, what a night! I like to have fun and I loved the books but it made me laugh to see how obsessed some people are. THEY were having fun and living a dream! :) I think it took us ATLEAST 20-30 minutes just to get out of the parking lot-it was nuts! A night to laugh about and remember.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Twilight.....
I do have to say I was amazed at how "into it" people are-people dressed like vampires, some were dressed in prom dresses, they were taking pictures at the movie theatre for $10 with a Twilight background, t shirts and charm bracelets for sale, and Village Inn got so crowded before the movie-thank heavens we went way early, what a night! I like to have fun and I loved the books but it made me laugh to see how obsessed some people are. THEY were having fun and living a dream! :) I think it took us ATLEAST 20-30 minutes just to get out of the parking lot-it was nuts! A night to laugh about and remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
loved it! Thanks for letting me sit next to you! the cookies rock!
Yes, but did you like it? I saw it Friday morning (at a reasonable hour of 10:30 a.m.) and really liked it overall. Your thoughts?
You crack me up! TOO FUNNY!!! CRAZY PEOPLE!!! Yeah - I wasn't one of the CRAZY people that went to the midnight showing.... BUT don't worry - I may as well have... instead I waited up for a DAUGHTER to return!!! I was POOPED!!! Normally 3am isn't a big deal for me - but I guess because I HAD to wait up - I was just pooped at 1am - and it took all I had - and then some that I didn't have - because I crashed at 1:45!!!! BUT I left a note on the door - told her to lock the door and come and tell me when she was home! I wasn't too out of it - because I did hear her come in at 3am!!! It took them 40 minutes to get OUT of the parking lot!! THAT IS CRAZY!!!!
Glad you had a good time! And some good laughs!! AND I love the cookie!! :)
Thanks JOY!!! for making my day EVERY DAY!
I can't believe anyone would stay up late just to go see a vampire movie! What the hell are you thinking???? I sure hope Casey thought it was worth it.
Post a Comment