
What a blessing it has been to watch this beautiful temple be built. I am so grateful for my family-for the knowledge I have that our family is forever. I am very blessed to have such an incredible husband and we together are blessed to be parents to such amazing kids. It brings such peace to my heart to know that the blessings of the temple are real-that no matter what happens in this life we can be together for eternity. I know that this life is such a small part of what really matters...FOREVER!!!

Ahhh!!! Casey and I are soooo blessed!

How it REALLY is when we are trying to take a picture of our kids-sweet Jaycee is spunky and just doesn't like her picture taken! :)
2 comments:
thanks for sharing -you are wonderful and I feel blessed to know you --PS love the reality check pic
Aren't we so blessed that we have a temple right in our back yard? I love your pics. Tell sweet little Shaylee thanks so much for giving Syd. back the dollar that really wasn't even hers!! LOL!! Thanks so much for being such a wonderful friend!! XOXO
Post a Comment