Thursday, August 28, 2008
Snails
Cute Alyssa is doing an experiment with her class at school. Alyssa is very smart, sweet, timid and fun!!! Tonight she was telling me about her day-FUNNY STORY!! Everyone in the class has their own snail and she said her friend's snail is mating with someone else's snail. They have to do experiments with their snails like seeing how fast they move on different surfaces, trying to see if they can smell-qtips that are plain and with lime juice to see which one it goes towards, etc. Apparently the teacher won't let them pull the mating snails apart so they have to borrow someone else's snail to do their experiments. I started to laugh as she was telling me all of this-she thought I was so weird because I just couldn't stop laughing. Can you imagine being the teacher???? The kids? Yikes! As a mom listening to my 6th grader I think it's pretty hilarious. We all need a good laugh once in awhile. :) Alicia-if you are reading this-how is Austin's snail doing? hahahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment