Friday, August 22, 2008
Hello!!!
Hello!!! We have had lots of pressure to start a blog...I've had mixed feelings about this but hope it will be a fun way to keep in touch with all of you!!! I am not so good with computers so just trying to position a picture of my kids has been a battle-confirms I am a little retarded!! :) With a little help from all of you it will look better!! Stay tuned! I LOVE the saying "Finding Joy in the Journey"--it really is something I try so hard to do! I have always hated my name-lots of jokes and everyone thinks they are sooo funny! (Not very many of them were!) I naturally am always trying so hard to stay on top of life-to attempt being organized, keep my house clean, read my scriptures, love and teach my kids, be a good wife to my awesome husband, visit teach, help kids with homework, be a good neighbor, pull the weeks (YUCK!), make dinner, do laundry, the list just doesn't end!!! During all of that it is so hard to focus on the JOY...the blessings that are all around me. It seems like life is passing me by-Casey and I have been married for almost 13 awesome years and our kids are growing so fast. We have both been molded into better people thru experiences in life and have always been surrounded by amazing people. I hope to focus on the everyday Joys and learn to enjoy the journey!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
WELL!!! WELCOME!!!!
You are so much fun! You are so full of wisdom! I just love you! You bring me JOY!!! HONESTLY!!!! You are such an amazing wonderful person! I just can't wait to be uplifted "DAILY" from you!!!
You have an amazing family too!!! We love the OLSONS!!!!!
:O)
Post a Comment