Tuesday, December 22, 2009

He Loves Me......

Each of us have our things that make us happy...the older I get the simpler my "happiness" is~life is busy and I really am so blessed. This may look like a cheap tip ;) from my hubby-it's not-he knows this brings the biggest smile to my face. Coins ARE NOT money in my book-they don't count-so.....
THIS is technically free! LOL
This is always the beginning of happiness in the day for me and peace for my family. Casey is a smart generous man-so grateful for his change from his lunch....

Maybe in 2010 the coins will go into a savings fund for a super simple vacation-probably not but I say that every year. New Years Resolutions are always a great thing-nothing like setting goals-and nothing like breaking the same goal year after year after year after year after year. Oh well....go get yourself a diet coke with crushed ice and enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Christie said...

It is the simple acts that are the most thoughtful, isn't it? LOVE that you still get diet coke at the gas station. Me, too, girlfriend. Me, too (though I do think McDonald's is the best).

ShaLae said...

I did, and I do - every day :) its the other half of my prozac ( running would be the first half)

Cammi Olson Bates said...

WHAT ABOUT DISNEYLAND??? AND YOUR TRIP TO SF??? THOSE WERE VACATIONS. LUCKY.