Friday, December 4, 2009

Live Nativity

I attended Draper's Live Nativity with our youth Wednesday night and thought it was the coolest thing ever so I took Casey & the kids back lastnight. Alyssa came Wednesday also and thought it was too cold so she sat this one out-we missed her but had a great time!!! What a neat way to start of the Christmas season-to catch a glimpse of Bethlehem and to have such a powerful reminder of the humble circumstances our Savior was born in...He truly is the most precious gift our Heavenly Father could have ever given us. I am grateful for the work & sacrifice all of the people in the Draper Stake make to make this experience possible for so many, they do such an incredible job.


Sawyer, Shay, Casey, Jaycee & a camel.
Sawyer was super excited to pet the camel-we had the hardest time getting the silly camel to let him pet him. We moved to a different spot several times and the camel would move away. This sweet man that owned the camel picked Sawyer up and helped him-Sawyer was so thrilled! I never thought I'd be excited to pet a camel but they are awesome!
Shaylee with the cows...isn't she cute? Love this girl!

No comments: