Casey has been working super hard the last few months to finish our family room in the basement. We were lucky enough to have him finish it for Christmas and we're so excited to celebrate AND have the Christmas "mess" in the basement! He did such a great job-we love the extra space to hang out in! There's still lots of minor details to finish-can light trims, grout in the tile for the someday kitchen, window sills, door knobs etc BUT we absolutely love it!!! Things have been so crazy that it took us awhile to get the decorations out and up-the kids are so happy that we FINALLY did it-I'm a little bummed that in a few weeks it all has to come down-seems like a waste to not decorate the day after Thanksgiving like we usually do! Oh well!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Decorating for Christmas (FINALLY!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
We are so excited for you guys, the basement looks awesome, can't wait to see it in person!
Your basement looks great!!
your basement looks awesome! I love the paint color. I totally remember setting up the natvity when I was little my mom's looks a lot like yours - great memories :)
Thanks guys...we LOVE the basement! Stacey-thanks for recommending the paint color-we love it, too! We are going to paint our ugly green walls upstairs SOON! ;) Funny you loved setting up the nativity-Sawyer begged and loved being able to do it. He told me when he grows up he's going to make me a chicken to go with it (cracks me up he thinks it needs a chicken!). The nativity has always been up high-this year I put it down low and it's been a good thing.
Post a Comment